Seasons greetings, educators! Our spirits are brimming with joy to share with you the brand new release of the Education Resource Hub. You’ll find lesson plans, video inspiration and tutorials submitted by educators like you! Santa will tell you all about it in our video.
Check out our featured resources:
- Featured lesson plan: “Approaching Adulthood” podcast hyperdoc- This hyperdoc was created by amazing educator, Jennifer Wolfe, whose middle school students explored the topic, “Approaching Adulthood”. This is a great example of how to use WeVideo beyond creating videos.
- Featured inspiration: Seeing double- Using green screen and layering effects in WeVideo, this high school student interviewed himself as a soccer player. His classmates loved it!
- Featured tutorial: Timeline editing mode- Here’s a quick video tutorial to share with students or teachers on the basics of editing in timeline mode.
Get a WeVideo sticker pack for your Resource Hub submissions!
We’re giving out our *brand new* WeVideo sticker packs to educators whose submissions get featured in the Resource Hub! Share today to spread the love of creativity, deeper learning and authenticity.
Holiday motion titles
Bring your holiday video card or project to life with our seasonal motion titles.
From the WeVideo Facebook group
Join our WeVideo Educators Facebook group to share and connect with other creative and innovative educators!
Check out this great video one of our community members shared:
More useful things...
- ? Article: Why we value the process over perfection
- ? Say hi to us at FETC in Orlando, FL, booth #349, January 27-30
- ? Say hi to us at TCEA in San Antonio, TX, booth #1452, February 4-8
- ?️FREE! Digital storytelling toolkit
- ? Educator’s Guide to WeVideo
- ? ”Activating change” Global Student Voice Film Festival 2019 accepting submissions now
What ideas or learnings will you take with you from this month’s newsletter? Comment below or let us know on twitter @wevideo
Have a wonderful holiday and new year!
❤️, The WeVideo Education Team